Moses Lake and Quincy Community Health Centers are committed to improving the health of the communities we serve. That is why we have chosen the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of care, a proven method for organizing and delivering comprehensive primary care. We will provide care that is:
- Patient-centered, providing you with the education and support to help you make decisions about your care.
- Comprehensive, including all your physical and mental health care needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
- Coordinated, working on your behalf with specialists, hospitals, and other community organizations to meet your healthcare needs.
- Accessible, so you can get care when you need it through easily scheduled primary care visits and 24/7 clinical advice, both in-person and virtually.
- Committed to quality and safety, using electronic records to share critical information for efficient, error-free continuity of care.
Who is on the patient-centered medical home care team?
- Your primary healthcare provider (PCP)
- A licensed nurse
- A medical assistant (MA)
- A Behavioral Health Consultant (BHC)
See more at: NCQA