To ensure accessible, convenient care for our community’s youth, the Quincy Student Health and Wellness Center offers onsite medical and behavioral health services at Quincy High School. This partnership between Quincy Community Health Center and the Quincy School District provides students with the care they need while minimizing time spent away from classes.
India Wolfendale, PA-C, is the center’s full-time provider, bringing years of experience, an enthusiasm for working with young people, and a belief that every student in our community deserves high-quality, comprehensive healthcare.
The student-focused health center is located at Quincy High School where students can receive integrated medical and behavioral health. The Student Health and Wellness Center partnership between Quincy Community Health Center and the Quincy School District is a shared goal to provide students with the care they need, when they need it, to reduce absenteeism.
What type of care will be offered?
- Primary and behavioral health care
- Non-emergency medical services: cold, flu, chronic illness treatment, immunizations with parental consent.
- Non-life-threatening injury care such as stitches, splints, etc.
- Well-child exams (sports physicals)
- Behavioral Health (on-site tele-health & referral)
- Substance abuse assistance (on-site tele-health & referral)
- Dental pain (referral)
- Relationship building to promote healthy eating and activity.
How do I sign my students up for services at the SHWC?
- Print and sign the one-page consent form. The consent forms can be found below and can be obtained from the High School office, and one will be sent home with students at the beginning of each school year.
- The consent form must be completed and returned to the SHWC prior to students being seen at this site.