$36.54 - $54.81 Per Hour
Our medical department is looking for an RN to join their team. The nurse plays a key leadership role on the patient-centered medical team. They hold the primary responsibility for advanced care coordination for complex patients, ensuring that the patient receives the care and treatment the provider has recommended. They also serve as a clinical resource to both patients and the medical team, providing direct patient care in the clinic and as a resource for triage and questions by phone. This is an opportunity to practice preventative based medicine for best health and wellness. This position allows us to build relationships and the reward of disease management for healthier lifestyles.
- Leads the care coordination and treatment for complex patient care.
- Serves as a clinical resource to both patients and internal staff.
- Serves as the primary clinical communication liaison for Advanced Care Coordination.
- Ensures that the patient’s medical chart is updated to reflect treatments and care provided.
- Performs other direct patient care duties within the scope of practice.
- Properly follow quality, safety, and infection control procedures and improvement efforts.
- Provides excellent service and support to patients and colleagues and as a leader within the team.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex and/or technical information to co-workers and others.
- Ability to effectively listen, empathize and pursue problem-solving with co-workers to resolve mild conflicts or disagreements.
- Ability to effectively use strategies for diffusing conflict in communicating with patients or others who are upset.
- Participates actively and constructively in meetings to ask questions, express own ideas and advance solutions.
- Ability to bring up a discussion and gain input or feedback from others in a team setting, e.g., huddle or meeting.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to small groups in informal and formal settings
- Displays basic organizational skills, typically to organize own work.
- Manages own time and resources effectively to ensure that own work is completed.
- Able to anticipate and re-prioritize work in response to changes in circumstances.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to consider implications and respond flexibly to problems situations encountered on the job, modifying established options in ways that are appropriate.
- Ability to adjust effectively to changing work assignments or changes in work processes.
- Ability to learn new information and apply new learning on the job.
- Ability to effectively use systems software to perform the essential responsibilities of the job, communicate with others internally, and navigate personnel-related requirements.
- Job duties require knowledge and training in the field of Nursing typically acquired through a formal Associates degree or trade school program in Nursing.
- Must be able to obtain Registered Nursing or Licensed Practical Nursing licensure with the State of Washington.
- Ability to read and speak Spanish and /or Russian preferred but not required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com