$21.39 - $28.89 Per Hour
Moses Lake Community Health Center is seeking a Referral Coordinator to provide support to our patients. The Referral Coordinator schedules appointments and provides supportive services for the patients, ensuring the information is provided to all parties regarding the patient's upcoming referral visit to the servicing provider.
- Provides excellent service, information, and support to patients and colleagues on the phone and in person.
- Manages the referral process for patients according to established procedures.
- Maintains the referral process to closure.
- Monitor insurance status on all pending referrals using the appropriate website.
- Communicates quality of care issues to Supervisor and enters even into MLCHC Healthcare Portal.
- Ability to successfully use web-based system software applications for authorization requests, (e.g., AIM, QUALIS, JIVA, NORTHWEST CENTURY, and Provider One sites).
- Ability to effectively communicate basic or non-technical information to co-workers and others.
- Ability to effectively listen, empathize and pursue problem-solving with co-workers to resolve mild conflicts or disagreements.
- Ability to effectively use strategies for diffusing conflict in communicating with patients or others who are upset.
- Display basic organizational skills, typically to organize own work.
- Manages own time and resources effectively to ensure that own work is completed.
- Able to anticipate and re-prioritize work in response to changes in circumstances.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of a team to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to adjust effectively to changing work assignments or changes in work processes.
- Ability to learn new information and apply new learning on the job.
- Ability to effectively use job-related systems software to their full capability and perform complex/advanced functions.
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Ability to read and speak Spanish and /or Russian preferred but not required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com