$17.26 - $22.45 Per Hour
Moses Lake Community Health Center is seeking a Maintenance Worker to join our Facilities team! The Maintenance Worker is responsible for assisting with the general maintenance and repair of facilities to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the organization. This position will require you to travel to our Quincy site regularly (weekly basis) and applicant must provide their own transportation.
- Manages periodic maintenance tasks and work requests through the work order system.
- Receives and distributes daily deliveries.
- Maintains the grounds of the Facilities.
- Performs safety equipment checks.
- Assists with housekeeping.
- Assists with general maintenance tasks.
- Assists with the physical relocation of staff and staff work areas as needed.
- Requires basic organizational skills, typically to organize own work.
- Job duties require the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage own duties and responsibilities on a fixed schedule without the need for direction or assistance in prioritization is required.
- Employees are able to effectively select from alternatives to situations encountered on the job.
- Duties require drawing conclusions using inference and logic, which may be different than the conclusions that could be drawn by others.
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Job duties require specific knowledge of maintenance processes and practices, typically learned “on the job,” or which may include a series of training sessions that would comprise a few weeks if done consecutively.
- Ability to prepare basic correspondence and simple reports in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to generate, review and close work orders in a computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to create, send and manage email in Outlook.
- Job duties require the employee to effectively communicate basic or non-technical information to co-workers and others.
- Must have reliable transportation and provide documentation of auto insurance and valid driver’s license as required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com