$19.47 - $25.91 Per Hour
Moses Lake Community Health Center is looking for a Ukrainian Interpreter to provide interpretation for our patients.
- Performs translations to Ukrainian patients.
- Translates documents
- Checks in pre-registered, new, and established patients.
- Answers and routes calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain UDS goals for case management.
- Requires basic organizational skills, typically to organize own work.
- Job duties require the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Job duties are typically performed in response to workflow or ongoing direction by supervisors or others.
- Employees are able to effectively select from alternatives to situations encountered on the job.
- The employee's focus is primarily on their own work.
- Duties require the compilation of information.
- Possesses a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Ability to create, send and manage email in Outlook.
- Fully functional in the use of the EMR program.
- Ability to access web-based applications and programs of others including, but not limited to Provider One.
- Employees are expected to exercise tact and diplomacy in the resolution of mild conflicts or disagreements.
- Job duties require the effective communication of information in written (including electronic) correspondence.
- Ability to read and speak Russian/Ukrainian.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com