$251,800 - $377,700 Annually
Our mission-centered primary care practice is seeking a Family Practice Provider to join our team of service-driven, compassionate medical professionals. Moses Lake Community Health Center is a NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Level III. A new modern facility with modern facilities, a knowledgeable provider staff along with well-trained support staff enables you to concentrate on serving your patients. The first contact personnel is bilingual English/Spanish to assist with the translation needs of patients and providers. Delivery of approximately 300 mothers annually.
Flexible hours, 32 hours of patient care/8 hours of administrative time a week. OB call 1:3 for FP w OB provider. Your schedule allows you a good work/life balance and the opportunity to enjoy eastern Washington's many lakes, outdoor recreation and other entertainment that our area has to offer. the nearest airport is only 70 miles away. If you enjoy winter snow sports it's a short drive to the mountains for great slopes.
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires graduation from an accredited school of medicine school or osteopathy for M.D. (Doctor of Medicine) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) and completion of US residency program.
- Current Physician licensure in the State of Washington with full prescriptive authority.
- Active DEA with no restrictions.
- Board-certified or board eligible in family practice or specialty as applicable. Must be expecting to take boards within one (1) year of employment.
- OB Fellowship w/ C-Section experience
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org