$83,200 - $120,600 Annually
Provides quality dental health care services to patients of Moses Lake Community Health Center. Position is responsible for managing dental hygiene and treatment of periodontal disease of patients under direction of staff dentists. The Dental Hygienist works independently and interdependently with the other clinic Providers.
- Expose and develop appropriate diagnostic radiographs.
- Develop appropriate treatment plan and sequence for treatment of existing periodontal disease.
- Treatment of chronic periodontal conditions, including periodontal disease, gingivitis, ANUG and acute periodontal abscess in conjunction with the Dentist.
- Treatments are to include mechanical and ultrasonic instrumentation, supra-gingival removal of plague and coronal polishing.
- Apply fluorides and other medicaments as necessary.
- Assist in identification of specials patient needs, such as antibiotics, rinses or hygiene aids in conjunction with the Dentist.
- Deliver appropriate local anesthesia for patient comfort under supervision of Dentist.
- Perform expanded function duties (amalgam packing and carving, temporary fillings, alginate impressions, temporary crown cementation) as necessary under supervision of the Dentist.
- Educate patients in all aspects of oral hygiene, consequences and treatment options for periodontal disease.
- Responsible for complete and accurate documentation in the Electronic Dental Record per MLCHC policy.
- Responsible for complete and accurate billing of patient visits per MLCHC policy.
- Participates in quality improvement programs including but not limited to peer review requirements.
- Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school.
- Must have reliable transportation and provide documentation of auto insurance and valid driver’s license as required
- Travel between work sites as needed
- Must be able to obtain a Dental Hygienist licensure within the State of
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com