$20.29 - $27.16 Per Hour
Moses Lake Community Health Center is looking for an energetic Dental Assistant to join our Dental team! This individual will be responsible for patient preparation, chairside support to dental providers, sterilization, and clinical patient flow. The candidate must exhibit a positive attitude and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ensures the preparation, organization, and proper cleaning of the dental operatory, pre-and post-visit.
- Performs direct patient care responsibilities necessary to support the dental treatment.
- Ensures the patient's dental chart is updated, completed, and accurate in a timely manner.
- Performs chair side support to effectively assist providers in treatment-including but not limited to suction equipment, monitor anesthesia, deliver equipment, and make impressions for study cast and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Actively coordinates continuity of patient care and follow-up.
- Job duties require specific knowledge and training in Dental Assisting typically acquired during completion of a (certificate or license program) in Dental Assisting with a duration of up to a year.
- Must be able to obtain Dental Assistant licensure with the State of Washington.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com