$19.47 - $25.91 Per Hour
MLCHC is looking for an energetic, experienced Customer Care Representative to join our Ephrata Dental team! As a team player, you will be responsible for supporting the Dental Department by managing the dental appointment schedule and performing assigned clerical and administrative duties. The candidate must exhibit a positive attitude and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Check-in pre-registered, new, and established patients.
- Gather and enter demographic information accurately into the Electronic Medical Record system.
- Answer calls and route them to the appropriate departments.
- Applicant must possess a basic level of written and verbal communications skills, computational and computer skills, and mathematical knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school program.
- Bilingual Spanish/English or English/Russian required
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com