$74,900 - $108,600 Annually
The primary care behavioral health (PCBH) integrated model involves full collaboration with Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) and Behavioral Health Consultants (BHCs). In this model, BHCs and PCPs jointly plan and execute goals, develop integrated care plans, co-manage patients, and maintain shared schedules. BHCs form meaningful relationships with patients and their families for their entire life. They are embedded within the medical team and are easily accessible. Also, they help with anything and everything, as well as all ages that the clinic services. Our BHCs strive to make behavioral health care as routine and as accessible as possible.
Behavioral health relates to the connection between your behavior and your emotional and physical health. Thus, BHCs address a wide range of conditions in primary care, including emotional health concerns like depression, anxiety, and trauma, as well as physical health conditions like chronic pain, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes. BHCs and patients work collaboratively to develop and implement behavioral treatment plans to improve patients’ overall functioning and quality of life.
The main goals of our integrated program are to improve communication between behavioral health and primary care providers and thereby improve care coordination. We aim to:
- Increase availability of behavioral health services within the medical model
- Provide support to the PCP in addressing patients’ behavioral health needs
- Mitigate negative impacts on physical health
- Improve patient clinical outcomes and increase overall satisfaction with care through the integrated care model
- This position requires an independent license to practice in a health care setting, such as a PhD/PsyD in psychology, a Masters's in social work, or a Masters in counseling.
- Associate license required-will consider providing supervising hours towards license
- Advanced organizational skills, in order to organize projects or the work of others.
- Individual development of priorities for the effective performance of duties, including re-prioritization in response to changes in circumstances.
- Employees are able to effectively select from both established alternatives and to modify approaches in response to situations encountered.
- Work requires consideration of the way the work affects other employees outside the department or functional area.
- Duties require drawing conclusions using inference and logic, which may be different than the conclusions that could be drawn by others.
- Must have reliable transportation and provide documentation of auto insurance and valid driver’s license as required.
We are committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health care services for the entire community. MLCHC continually transforms our health care delivery system to improve the health of the communities we serve.
If you are searching for an opportunity to work in a collegial environment, serve others and learn new skills join us at Moses Lake Community Health Center where caring, welcoming, helpful, professional behaviors are the norm, not the exception.
- 401(k) retirement program with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending/Health Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 8.5 Paid holidays per year
- Accrual based (PTO) paid time off per MLCHC policy
For additional information contact:
(509)-764-6101 or email@example.com