BRING YOUR PURPOSE TO MOSES LAKE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER
At MLCHC you have the opportunity to serve a diverse, underserved, rural population. Approximately 15% of our 30,000 patient population is uninsured, and a significant percentage speaks Spanish. We also have a growing population of Ukrainian and Russian Immigrants.
We are driven by our mission, “MLCHC is committed to providing high-quality, compassionate, and comprehensive primary health services for the entire family, with a special focus on the underserved and migrant farm-workers in our community.” Our providers are skilled clinicians who could easily find less demanding jobs elsewhere. However, they are committed to reducing health disparities and thus choose to work at a community health center.
What you can expect.
OB providers can expect a broad scope of practice within our clinics, including wellness, chronic disease (including MAT), and acute visits. Procedures including Nexplanon, IUDs, joint injections, lumps, and bumps are all part of the practice.
PA/NP can expect a full spectrum of generational family medicine within our clinics, including pediatrics, wellness/disease prevention, chronic disease management, office procedures, and acute visits in a friendly environment with helpful colleagues.
Finding joy in work and work-life integration is important to us at MLCHC. Delivering primary care. Delivering primary care to a vulnerable population will always be a challenging but very rewarding job. We aim to care for as many patients as possible, recognizing that without us, many would not have any source of care at all.
- OB Providers $217,800-326,700
- PA/NP $114,100-171,200
- Loan repayment options - HRSA & WSAC
- $20,000 Sign-on bonus
- $10,000 Relocation allowance
- Continuing education reimbursement and leave
- Monday - Friday 8:15 - 5:00 pm
- Evening "Same Day Clinic" 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Saturday "Same Day Clinic” 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- In-clinic 4 days a week
- One administrative day a week
- Patients are typically scheduled from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- A 75-minute break for lunch
- 2 full-time dedicated highly trained Medical Assistants
- We have robust electronic health record templates, using athenaPractice (formerly Centricity)
- We have a dedicated nurse triage system and a chronic disease care management system
- Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants ready for warm hand-offs
- On-site Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Onsite pharmacies that help with refills and medication management.
- We have a seasoned and mission-driven group of physicians, PAs, and NPs willing to share their knowledge and experience.
- We pride ourselves on providing evidence-based and cost-effective care.
- Bi-weekly provider meetings to discuss clinical care.
- OB providers have quarterly Morbidity and Mortality conferences.
Our OB Program
- Our family physicians also take inpatient call for deliveries, Cesarean sections, and newborn care.
- Our physicians deliver approximately 300 mothers annually.
- Our current call is 1:3; looking to expand to 1:4.
Washington is a wonderful place to live. Living in sunny central Washington we have the mountains and the deserts to explore and enjoy.
You can enjoy everything from water sports to 4-wheeling at the sand dunes right here in beautiful Moses Lake.
We have several options for snowsports enthusiasts. Mountain activities are available within 90+ mins.
There are so many outdoor activities here to enjoy year-round. The only issue is deciding which to try first! Live where others vacation.